Data Security Solutions, LLC (DSS) is a security software and services company headquartered in Newark, Delaware, that was founded to provide immediate alert or corrective response to security threats, disallowed access, data analytics, and more.
dotAlert® notifies you in real-time of security breach attempts, that’s powerful.
How it works
- dotAlert® sends alerts to website administrators via text message or email if a website is under attack.
- dotAlert® is integrated with dotDefender to read the log files of the firewall in order to send the alerts.
- The firewall blocks the threat, while dotAlert® sends out an alert to the administrator when there is an intrusion attempt.
- Alerts are filtered on five dimensions: type of threat, severity, velocity/frequency, time of day/day of week, and the role of each admin.
- dotAlert® was designed to be affordable for small to mid-sized businesses.
- Some 24/7 protection services can cost as much as $2500/month.
Tom founded Cash Connect in January 2000 after serving as EVP and Chief Information Officer of WSFS Bank since 1996. Prior to joining WSFS Bank, he was a member of the leadership team at the MAC (now Star) ATM Network, managing the settlement, and monitoring client service and quality assurance functions for over 75,000 ATMs. Previously, he managed operations for the Green Machine ATM Network in Ohio and was Director of Operations and Technology at Ann Arbor Trust Company in Michigan. Tom attended Wayne State University and University of Michigan Graduate School of Business Administration.
Allan has been the Technology Director for Cash Connect since 2000. Allan is responsible for and helped develop the proprietary ATM Vault Cash Tracking System, CashTrack, along with data security, business continuity, and disaster recovery. Allan has a BS degree in Computer and Information Systems from the University of Delaware.
Director of Marketing and Strategic Planning
500 Creek View Road,
Newark, DE 19711 USA